Hey y'all! We are so, so, super excited to announce we'll be vending it up at Patchwork Show in Oakland on June 4th at Jack London Square! YAY! Come by from 11am-5pm, for some amazing crafty goods, all kinds of art, FOOD, and, of course, your girls! Check out Dear Handmade Life to learn more about this wonderful event. See you there!
We're closing shop for the holidays, but don't worry! Girl Group will be back in the new year with new items and designs for you!
Thank you to everyone who came out to our first trunk show at the Paula Brown Shop in Toledo. It was a huge success for us and we can't wait to come back next year!
Next up we will be at Sgraffito Gallery on November 14th for Sgraff-E-Mart in Oakland. Read more about it below!
A one day handmade marketplace featuring 15+ East Bay artist vendors!
CLOTHING - JEWELRY - ACCESSORIES - POTIONS - ZINES - PRINTS - ART!
Music by Steve Sandwich + Spaceghost (Sudi Wachspress)
Come hang out and pick up some gifts from your favorite artists:
- Zines and more from Anjelica Colliard - softpulpyhands.tumblr.com
- Jewelry by Soleé Darrell - soleedarrelljewelry.com
- Banana Splits - Underwear by Frankie Fleming and Natalie Von Ebaugh
- Felted handicrafts from Sofia Bell
- Shirts from Lauren Ebaugh - lauren-ebaugh.squarespace.com
- Photography and zines of Matt Sorensen
- Jewelry and prints by Caroline Weaver - carolineweaver.squarespace.com
- Soleil Summer + Reek Bell - Handmade books, zines and prints
- Ceramic jewelry and home ware by Brianna Aalborg-Volper - briannamade.com
- Lingerie from Xaitlin Duran
- Prints and more from Alex Bowman + Shelby Drabman - alexandrabowman.com & shelby-drabman.squarespace.com/
- Art by Ari Bird - aribird.com
- Zines, jewelry, printed shirts from Nayeli Nava - etsy.com/shop/NayeliNava
- Herbal tinctures and potions from FemmeScience (Meghan Elizabeth) - etsy.com/shop/FemmeScience
- Girl Group - Handpainted + digitally printed bags by Maude Kasperzakand Natalie Ebaugh - girlgroupstudios.com
- AND MORE!
Really, it's so fitting we would be asked to participate in a pop-up shop called Babeland ;-) We'll be slingin' the goods at this beautiful (seriously, it's a beautiful space) lil shop from 9/25-10/9. There will be lots of cool vintage clothing pieces and jewelry being sold, so if you can get yourself to SF, you should definitely check this out! And if you like free things and champagne then don't miss the opening party. Cheers, ya'll!
HOLY TOLEDO! We're coming for you! Girl Group will be all up in the Paula Brown Shop Friday, October 23rd from 3pm-7pm and Saturday October 24th from 10am-3pm and we CAN. NOT. WAIT! We'll have plenty of our digital printed pouches along with a whole new digital print pattern AND lots of new handpainted pouches and totes. It's actually very exciting. The fabulous Paul Brown Shop has a cute bar inside, so come by, grab a lil something to sip on, and come hang out with Girl Group! We'll see you there!
UPDATE- We've been interviewed! By none other than the fine folks at the Toledo City Paper. We talk about how Girl Group got started, what collaborating means to both of us artistically, and charcuteries! Check our words out!
Hey Oakland! Girl Group will proudly be vending at Bodeguita pop up shop 8/15/15 at Turpentine Gallery (557 Forest St, Oakland, California 94618) from 12pm-9pm. There will live, local, good music; beauteous nail painting; food; and beer! Plus, GG will be debuting some brand, spankin' new pouches! It's gonna be preeeeetttttttty awesome. We hope to see you there!
Nail Art by Pizza Perfect Nails!!
DJ sets by Albert Neto Luera and Space Ghost
Say you will and RSVP on our FB event page!
Thanks for your support!